Ayasdi emerges. Amazon slashes DynamoDB prices. And more
And that’s the data day, today.
Teradata launches Aster/Hadoop combo. Treasure Data seeks silver lining
Microsoft launches SQL Server 2012. MapR integrates with Informatica. And more.
An occasional series of data-related news, views and links posts on Too Much Information. You can also follow the series @thedataday.
* Microsoft Releases SQL Server 2012 to Help Customers Manage “Any Data, Any Size, Anywhere”
* SQL Server 2012 Released to Manufacturing
* SAS Access to Hadoop Links Leading Analytics, Big Data
* MapR And Informatica Announce Joint Support To Deliver High Performance Big Data Integration And Analysis
* Teradata Expands Integrated Analytics Portfolio
* New Teradata Platform Reshapes Business Intelligence Industry
* Microsoft’s Trinity: A graph database with web-scale potential
* KXEN Announces Availability of InfiniteInsight Version 6, a Predictive Analytics Solution with Unprecedented Agility, Productivity, and Ease of Use
* Software AG Announces its Strategy for the In-memory Management of Big Data
* Attunity and Hortonworks Announce Partnership to Simplify Big Data Integration with Apache Hadoop
* Schooner Information Technology and Ispirer Systems Partner to Deliver SQLWays for SchoonerSQL
* Big Data & Search-Based Applications
* Namenode HA Reaches a Major Milestone
* How Twitter is doing its part to democratize big data
* Dropping Prices Again– EC2, RDS, EMR and ElastiCache
* For 451 Research clients
# SAS outlines Hadoop strategy, previews Hadoop-based in-memory analytics Market Development report
# Pervasive rides the elephant into ‘big data’ predictive analytics Market Development report
# IBM makes desktop discovery and analysis play, shares business analytics priorities Market Development report
# Clustrix launches SDK to tap developer interest in new databases Market Development report
# Continuent and SkySQL team up for clustered MySQL support Analyst note
# MapR gets a boost from Cisco and Informatica Analyst note
And that’s the Data Day, today.